Not the usual domain of Accountants, but BD Advisor, Peter Morgan, has taken to the clouds like a hot air balloon. A recent Gold Coast Bulletin article (here) promotes Munro Accountants as Xero specialists. Another later article calls Peter an ‘evangelist’. Very impressive!
The subsequent seminar was well attended and several businesses have already signed up. We are planning another for August so look out for it.
Here are main points that cam from the seminar
- Xero has grown by 400% in 12 months in challenging economic times, and why cloud is the future for accounting
- The founders of MYOB and PayPal have also invested in Xero
- How bank feeds save you time and money – and why your bank is almost certain to be taking part
- Cool invoicing on the fly – even from an iPhone
- No upfront investment, no upgrades (so no more expense or downtime), automatic backups, improved security
- A host of applications that integrate with Xero (like Vend for Point of Sale, and Unleashed for Inventory)
- How we can help you move over to Xero
- How we can provide support as you familiarise yourself with this beautiful accounting software
- The likely dollar investment to secure all the long term benefits that Xero confers
Here are the two power point presentations from the seminar
1. Revolutionising Accounting by Jason Forbes Senior Account Manager QLD Xero Read here>>
2. Xero connecting Munro Accountants and our Clients by Peter Morgan Read here>>
**** Special offer exclusive to Munro Accountants ****
We are offering a $275 cashback on conversion to Xero. The offer is open till 15th June.
Please phone me on 075536 5429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this offer.
Wish you’d attended? Don’t worry – we will be running the event again in late July/August
© Munro Accountants 2012